The College is run by a Council, similar to a board of directors. Council sets the Collegeâ€™s strategic direction and develops the policies and standards to ensure the College is meeting its mandate to protect the public.
Council is made up of:
- Ten kinesiologists elected by their peers, one of whom must be a member of an Ontario universityâ€™s faculty or department of kinesiology; and
- At least six and no more than eight public members appointed by the Ontario government to provide the public's point of view.
Mary Pat Moore, President
Not pictured: Steve Anderson, Vice-President; Ken Alger; Nicole DiFilippo; Fergal O'Hagan; Graydon Raymer
Non-Council Committee Members
Several committees are required to have kinesiologists as members who are not members of Council.
- Rosario Colomba (Inquiries, Complaints and Reports and Discipline committees)
- Marc Davis (Quality Assurance Committee)
- Justin Fabella (Registration Committee)
- Johnathan Kwok (Patient Relations Committee)
- Chris Pizzimenti (Inquiries, Complaints and Reports Committee)
- Renee Raymond (Patient Relations Committee)
- Chris Serran (Discipline Committee)